These busts were only supposed to be quick, but I got really carried away with this one. Persephone and a crown made of poppies (and other flowers).
Adorable Hugging Bear Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (320 F)
2. Mix 110g cake flour, 20g potato starch and a pinch of salt in bowl
3. Mix 40g beet sugar syrup, 10g honey and 30g vegetable oil in a small bowl
4. Once thoroughly mixed, spread between parchment paper and roll out with rolling pin
5. Use a bear cookie cutter to cut out the shapes
6. Draw the face (we used a nail dot pen), place the almond and have the bears hug them tight
7. Use leftover dough to make the tails
8. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 150°C (300 F) and bake for an additional 10 minutes
9. Take out of the oven and they’re done!
2013 Mas Belles Eaux Les Coteaux Blanc
Oh boy, this stuff makes me happy! Juicy nose of white peaches and nectarines. Citrus lemon zest with FRESH minerality and tender green notes.
Grenache Blanc, Clairette
Languedoc Roussillon, FRANCE
Matoi Ryuko! Reblog for maximum exposure! I’ll love you for that!
Northern Lights Freya - Smite
Freedom vs Identity - Fran and Jote